Crispy skin, tender meat, this recipe is great to share at a party or a family dinner night. It's super simple. Minimal ingredients, yet fantastic taste. The best part... you'll discover the secret to BA grilled wings that are juicy and delicious.
Prep time: 5min. Cook time: 25min. Total time: 30min. Number of Servings: 4
- 2lb Package of Rebel Pasture Raised Wings
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Spice Rub (Try Rebel rub!)
- BBQ or dipping sauce.
- Dry the wings with a paper towel.
- Season Wings: In a large bowl, toss the wings with the olive, and spice rub or salt and pepper.
- Grill the Wings: Preheat grill to 450F. Place wings directly on the grill and cook for 20-30 min. Turn every 5-10 min or until the wings reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Serve the wings on their own or with your favorite dipping sauce!