These ribs are SUPER easy to make. But make sure you give yourself a full 3 hours to cook them (otherwise you will eat dinner at 8pm like we did😆). Adapted from a Traeger recipe!
What you Need:
This recipe is for 2 packages of our beef short ribs with 2 in each package. Adjust as needed!
● Beef Short Ribs (2 pkgs)
● 1/2 Cup Mustard (I mixed regular and dijon)
● 1 TB Salt
● 1 TB Pepper
● 1 1/2 TB Your Favorite Rib Rub (I used Traeger Prime Rib Rub)
● 1/2 TB Onion Powder
● 1 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
How to Make it:
1. Set Traeger to 275°F and preheat.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together to make the rub.
3. Slather the mustard over the Short Ribs
4. Season the ribs with the rub-Make sure to hit all sides!
5. Put the ribs directly on the grill and cook until they reach 160.
6. Remove from grill and put in a tinfoil packet with the beef broth. IMPORTANT: Double the foil so it doesn't leak!
7. Put the packet back on the grill and cook until the ribs reach a temperature of 205°F.
8. Remove the ribs and let rest for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Broth Note: Use great tasting, healthy beef bones to make your broth. It seriously makes or breaks a recipe. I make my own with our Grassfed Beef Bones (also on sale👍).